Stay & Play In The Heart of Myrtle
Home to 36 holes of championship Myrtle Beach golf, Myrtlewood Golf Club & Myrtlewood Villas are set along the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway in the heart of Myrtle Beach.
The skillful use of mounding and strategic placement of water hazards makes the Myrtlewood PineHills golf course a modern masterpiece of beautifully contoured fairways. originally known as The Pines, PineHills was redesigned by Arthur Hills and is routed along the same path as its predecessor.
Myrtlewood Palmetto golf course has a traditional design that offers gentle sloping fairways with a variety of hazards, bunkers and large, subtle undulating greens. Palmetto is consistently ranked as one of the top repeat-play courses along the Grand Strand.
Surrounded by these courses’ lush, rolling fairways, Myrtlewood Villas’ spacious condo rentals feature a full kitchen, generous living area, departure housekeeping service, outdoor pools with patio grills and easy access to the beach. Plus, you’re just moments away from all of the area’s hottest attractions and Broadway at the Beach.
Myrtlewood Pine Hills
– shorter, narrower, shot makers course (probably more difficult of the 2),
– of the 2 courses, Pine Hills is the one that can double tee, 9 holes should be booked on this course
– extends to the North side of 48th ave, can be seen from the Magnolia North condos at Myrtlewood
– longer but more foregiving (easier) of the 2 courses, wide fairways and fewer forced carries
– has two scenic holes along the Inter-coastal Waterway (#17)
– course is on the south side of 48th ave, hole #3 can be seen from bypass, always single tees, try to avoid for 9 holes